Monday, September 6, 2010

A Party On My Head

Happy Labor Day! I hope that everyone is enjoying your day off! I have not so much been busy...but focused. I have been studying for a test, but more importantly, I have been working on a paper. It has become increasingly apparent that my local library does not carry many books on designers, certainly not the eight resources that I am supposed to have. Since I could not find any books locally, I ordered them online. Well they are not here yet, and the paper is due Wednesday. Needless to say, I am in a frenzy. So I have been scrambling to come up with resources, which has left little time for looking lovely! However, I did get to wear my new hair accessory which I picked up from a street vendor in Pittsburgh. It has been said that there is "a party on my head" when I wear this. It really brightens up a plain outfit. I love it with an LBD!




For the next two days I am going to be scouring every library in the county and writing up a storm. So I am going to sit down, enjoy my scones (YUM!), and write!



On a side note...I am loving this cooler weather. I can't wait 'till fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment