Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Morning Florals



Today I decided that it was about time to slip some florals back into my wardrobe. It finally warmed up a bit this morning, and I could not think of a more opportune time to do so. I love florals, and realized today that I have missed them dearly!

I haven't done much today, it's been a lazy Sunday. Yesterday I went thrifting and picked up a few things, though I am thinking of going back for a few things that have been on my mind since I left. I picked up a new blouse and a new purse, and some books, as well as some great supplies for the shop..including stuff for a new necklace that I am incredibly excited to make. I got all of this for about seven dollars, so I was quite pleased with myself.

I bought this dress with a gift card that I got for Christmas. I am also wearing a necklace that will be up in the shop in a few days, I wanted to borrow it first! Well that's all for today, I am now off to do a little bit of reading of the books I got yesterday.

Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Wanted
Necklace- DIY
Tights- Merona
Coat- Old Navy

P.S...I would officially like to welcome a dear friend to the blogosphere...Welcome Fox & Forest! Head on over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment