Monday, March 14, 2011

Inspiration Monday



Hello Lovelies! Sorry I have been such an absent blogger lately. We are currently experiencing some ridiculous rain and flooding lately, so outfit pictures have been a no go! Not to mention that I have been working on some super exciting projects lately! Which I will let you know about later if everything works out!

I am soo looking forward to my spring break next week, but that means getting through this week of mid-terms! I am also looking forward to spending some time with my friend Janessa this week, who is visiting from out of town!

So I apologize for today's inspiration post coming a little late. Better late than never though right! Sadly, I have no idea where this photo came from, seeing as how I found it stored away in my inspiration folder on my computer! I hope that this photo inspires you as much as it does me! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment