Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Lazy Lady's Mac & Cheese Pizza


As a part of working from home, I have been making a concious effort to not eat crap all day, and to actually take time to prepare real food for myself. Now, while this may be super unhealthy, it isn't microwaveable, and it isn't overly processed. It also doesn't contain meat which was a big goal of mine to cut out. Some ingredients are processed, but you will see what I mean. I saw this on the travel channel a few days ago and I just knew I had to make it. It would be pretty generous to call this a recipe, but I will tell you what I did, and I highly encourage you to try it.  Basically, you will need a pizza crust, processed cheese chunk (like velveeta), slices of provolone mozzerella, cooked macaroni noodles, and shredded cheddar cheese. To assemble the pizza...first spread the melted velveeta over the crust like a sauce. Next, add the slices of cheese. Finally, top with macaroni and shredded cheese to your liking. Now bake your pizza according to the intructions on the crust. When it comes out of the oven, add more shredded cheese and allow your pizza to cool. Finally, and this is the most important step...enjoy yo pizza. I suggest adding a side of netflix and soda.  

No comments:

Post a Comment