Monday, October 5, 2015

Hope At The Heart




Hello friends! I just wanted to shoot you a quick update and tell you about a new blog that I am writing on.  At the non-profit I work with, I was just named women's growth and development director...which is basically the coolest sounding title ever. Anyways, at a meeting this weekend, we decided to start a blog to update the community about what is going on.  It is also a great place to talk about what we are learning through the process.  I had to take a photo for the team bio page, and this were a couple of the outtakes.  You can head to the blog yourself if you want to see which one I went with.  It is a faith based non-profit, and there will be plenty more of my deep thoughts over there if you want to check it out.  You can find us at this link.  You can also just google Hope At The Heart and that should get you there.  I haven't written anything other than my bio yet, but I would love for you to check it out.  The other women are so much wiser than I am and they have so many good things already written.  You can keep an eye out for my posts coming soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment