Saturday, November 27, 2010

DIY Wednesday(on Saturday): Book Box



So this DIY is coming a little bit late....seeing as how I have been enjoying my Thanksgiving! I hope that everyone has enjoyed your holiday weekend as well! I really enjoyed my time with my family. I also enjoyed Black Friday shopping....I never even made it to bed Thursday night, but I did get some great deals. I have also been working on a ton of DIY's this week! I might save one of my favorites for next weeks DIY.

This week I made a book treasure box. I got the idea and the tutorial over at WishWishWish. It was really easy to make, however it was quite time consuming, and quite messy as well. I can't wait to use it to store my treasures in. I think that I am also going to make a few for Christmas gifts as well.

Well I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of your holiday weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment