Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DIY Wednesday: No Knit Scarf



Hello everyone! For today's DIY, in honour of the first day of December, I made a no-knit circle scarf. Once I found the tutorial online, I knew I had to make one. I have been searching for a circle scarf online for weeks, and this one looked super easy. I had alot of fun doing it as well. I wrapped mine around the edge of a coffee table for the thicker scarf, and then used the chair method suggested for the thinner scarves. I am keeping the thicker one for myself, and giving the others in the photo as Christmas gifts. The only thing that I changed from the tutorial was that I used felt instead of leather to wrap the scarf, because I thought that it would be warmer. It was such and easy project and it is soooo cozy!

I am especially loving this scarf today because it is snowing. As I type this I feel as if I am living in a snowglobe. There could not be a better way to kick off the month of December. I am now off to work on some homework, finals start next week, and I am super busy. Once I get past the seventh things will really start to slow down, and I can finally get around to decorating, baking cookies, and Christmas shopping. I can't wait!

Happy DIY'ing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment