Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Creative Juices are Flowing.....



Yes! All of my projects for the semester are finished! As you can see, I finally finished my cape! I am so thrilled to have it done, not only because I wanted to be finished, but because I could not wait to wear it. I intended to take some outfit photos, but I am going to wait till I finish up another project I have in store. So it will make it's debut later on in the week. This was my first big sewing project, garment wise, and it went swimmingly. As a result, I have been bitten with the sewing bug. I literally want to make everything I see. I have so many ideas running through my head! I can not wait to get to work on some of them! I will have much more time now that the semester is coming to a close! Meaning more time for outfit posts as well!

On a side note...I did not forget about this week's DIY...it is still in the final stages of completion. Ah finals week....

No comments:

Post a Comment