Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hittin' The Books

I am officially a terrible blogger! I have been so busy getting ready for the upcoming school year that I have completely neglected you! I apologize! In good news...one week from today I will be getting ready for my first semester as a fashion student. I am beyond thrilled...a bit nervous...but thrilled! It has still left a lot to do however...between buying books, making sure I am all caught up wardrobe wise, and spending time with friends before they head off to their respective universities. I have been very busy...unfortunately that left no time for outfit photos! However...that did leave me some time to work out some great outfits to wear to class. So...I made some sets on polyvore of potential outfits...here is one:



Including the Marc by Marc Jacobs bag that I won in a giveaway over at Live Glam Or Die....Thanks Antonia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment