Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Camping

This past month has been dotted with little mini trips...mostly camping, but others too. I have so much catching up to do! I have only been home between the trips for a few days at a time, and the time between has mostly been spent doing laundry and preparing the next trip. It has been so much fun! This first post is from our first camping trip, which was pretty local for us since it was only about 45 minutes away. I went with my family and my grandparents. I spent most of my time relaxing and enjoying the scenery. We rode bikes, hiked, and cooked some amazing meals. I also enjoyed watching the animals, we saw several different animals but the only ones I could photograph were the ducks. I won't bore you with what I wore, as it mostly consisted of shorts and tees. It was a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment