Tuesday, April 7, 2015

They Always Said I Had A Face For Radio


Today, I was given such an amazing opportunity, I got to talk about Made New and Rebuild on a local radio station.  I am completely stunned by how quickly people have offered to help and bring this business along. I am blessed by some great people in this town.  

I am completely humbled and amazed that this person, who growing up most people didn't even know she could talk, gets to be interviewed and gets to teach classes. It is certainly amazing, and I can't believe that I get to do this.  My heart and my spirit are full.  I am so excited to see where this ride takes me.  

I was hoping to get to take an outfit photo today, since I was wearing a shirt that I am particularly excited about. It is from Take Heart Apparel Co and twenty percent of the profit goes to one of a few charities that you get to choose from.  I chose the A21 campaign.  However, it was raining pretty hard all day and soaking wet is not a good look for anyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment