Monday, October 19, 2015

Wanderlust


I have a mad case of wanderlust right now.  I don't know what it is...perhaps it's the changing leaves and changing seasons.  I always get excited for new things and new adventures when the seasons change.  Related to this desire for adventure, I have been working on putting together a bucket list. On that list, is to visit every national park in the country.  I am so very excited to start marking some off of my list, there are so many parks that I have wanted to visit for so long.  I am hoping to hit up as many state and historical parks as I can along the way as well.  I got this travel journal for a dollar online, it was used but only had one page filled out.  It's previous owners were from Portland and recorded a trip to New Orleans.  I also picked up one of the national park passports so I can begin collection stamps and cancellations from all the visitor centers.

I am also working on my line of fall products to be released soon, and my wanderlust has definitely played a part in that.  Long live the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment