Monday, October 4, 2010

Cozy Weekend

This weekend can be described in one word, cozy. After my incredibly busy week last week, I just wanted to take it easy. Then, the temperatures suddenly plummeted here in Ohio. Which together called for a weekend of flannel, baking, and old movies. I spent a good majority of the weekend in my flannel lounge pants watching movies. I also spent some time doing some baking this weekend. The only real thing I did this weekend was attend a concert. A truly relaxing weekend.




I whipped up quite a few things this weekend, however, my two favorites were the Honey Lavender Cupcakes and the Mint Chocolate Cupcakes. Let me say, if you have never baked with lavender, it is quite a treat.



All in all it was fantastic weekend a great end to my busy week. Now it's back to reality as I'm writing today from the university library. Everything should get back to normal around here now, with some outfit posts to come shortly, and some great DIYs later in the week. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment