Monday, October 11, 2010

Take Flight


I am absolutely in love with my new necklace. I picked it up at the Pumpkin Festival, and it is made of vintage findings. The base is from a watch, and the plane is from a toy plane. There are also parts from the watch on it. It reminds me of North by Northwest with the plane on it. I can't wait to wear it again...and it is definitely going to a wardrobe staple. Along with the hair comb that I also bought, which I will probably wear tomorrow.

It was actually pretty warm here today, so I got to pull out my shorts and flip flops one last time. The weather was perfect today.

My outfit photos didn't turn out too well today. I did however put one up because I loved the effect of the sun on the photo. I was wearing khaki shorts, black shirt, and a brown and black specked cardigan...along with my necklace and a headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment