Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bonfires


Hello! I hope that everyone had an excellent Monday! These photos were taken at a bonfire that I went to Saturday night! It was such a good time and the weather was perfect. It was a perfect evening of conversation and s'mores. I also had fun playing with their dog, so cute! It was an excellent evening and I evening managed to escape bug-bite free!


In other news...I finally found a job. It is only part time, but it is going to get me the hours I need for my internship. I have had to spend the weekend searching for clothes that fit in the dress code! I picked up some great pieces that I can incorporate into what I already own to create some business casual looks. It has really been a challenge falling back into a dress code routine. After twelve years of private school I was really getting used to wearing whatever I wanted. It is definitely something that I am going to have to get used to again! I am just so thankful that I finally have a job now! I worked today and it was great...but it will be even better when I get that paycheck!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment