Thursday, September 15, 2011

Making a Spectacle



I picked up my new glasses today! I am so excited! It is so nice to have new glasses! It is so weird to walk past the mirror and see something different considering that I have had the same glasses since high school! I ordered them last week and I am so glad that they finally came in and are sitting upon my face!



Today was such a cold and rainy day...it is really starting to feel like fall! I was able to wear a cardigan and I actually had tights in my backpack all day as it was getting colder as the day went on and I was worried I might need them. It was a great outfit for sitting in classes. This afternoon I came home, slipped into some flannel pants, made some apple cider, and watched Annie Hall. It has been such a great day!



Dress-Old Navy(worn backwards)
Cardigan- LOFT
Shoes- Payless
Necklace-Pale Horse Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment