Thursday, September 1, 2011

DIY Days



Hello! I have been super busy with school lately, but it has been so nice to get back into a routine. I finished up a couple of projects right before school started that I haven't had a chance to share yet! A few of them are in this outfit! With the exception of my shoes and ring I made everything that I am wearing in this outfit. I had so much fun making then and it was so much fun to wear them as well! They made for a pretty great day as well considering that my afternoon class was cancelled! I am hoping to share a few of the projects in the next few days! I hope that you all have a great weekend! I am getting ready to enjoy my labor day weekend and I hope that you do as well!



Shorts-DIY cutoffs
Shirt-DIY
Necklace-DIY
Shoes-Sperry
Ring-Gift



3 comments: