Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ponies and Plays



I am finally able to show you the finished product of my most recent DIY! I am so absolutely in love with it. I am hoping to be able to make so many more things soon.
I wore this outfit to class today. I am headed out to see In The Heights tonight and I am not sure if I will change or keep this outfit. I am thinking of wearing something a bit more dressy, but still casual. It is technically a tour of a Broadway production so I am not sure whether to make it dressy or more casual. Anyways I am really looking forward to spending the evening with some great friends. I hope that you all have a lovely evening as well.




Dress-DIY
Cardigan-Old Navy
Tights-Wal-Mart
Necklace-gift
Moccasins-Payless

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great outfit, you look lovely! The colour palette works so well together! Your necklace is very charming too!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the colors together, one of my favorite combinations!

      Delete