Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Summer Brights



I can't believe that I am wearing short sleeves in February. I did have a cardigan on for most of the day, but I ended up shedding it later on. The weather is so nice. I wanted to wear some of my most recent purchases, but was a little wary about wearing such bright colors with other colors, so until I get brave, I am just going to be wearing these with neutrals. I love these tights though, they are so fun, and are my most recent purchase from Forever 21. I also wanted to wear my newest necklace, which I picked up in the most recent Modcloth sale. I thought that both the necklace and the tights were so much fun. I felt a bit like my legs and feet looked like cotton candy though. I am so glad that I have some colored tights now. I am looking forward to introducing some more color into my wardrobe.





Dress - Elle at Kohls
Necklace-Modcloth
Ring-Lowe's - it's actually a hose clamp, they are with the plumbing, adjustable, and the best part is that you can get a whole bag for about three dollars.
Tights- Forever 21
Flats- NY&Company

No comments:

Post a Comment