Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh The Things We Do For A Good Photo

After working on my last photo shoot for my internship, I have been obsessed with getting to do it again. Today I finally did. It was so much fun! I just love it! We shot the entire thing in some woods behind my friends house, there was even a little creek. When I was making my way barefoot down the creek, I had to laugh. It is amazing the things we will do for a photo. I know that so many of us have had interesting stories about trying to take outfit photos, or about taking photos of anything in public. In my opinion though it is all worth it. I just love doing these impromptu shoots. Hopefully there are many more to come. I can't wait to upload some of the photos. Hopefully I can get them up tomorrow before I go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment