Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sightseeing and Treats

On my second full day in New York, we did some more sightseeing. One of the first things we did that day was to do a little shopping. We went to Bookmarc, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Magnolia Bakery. Next, we took our treats to Central Park, where we rented a boat. We rowed our boat out and ate our cupcakes and banana pudding under a tree in the park. It was so amazing. After that, we ventured down to the MoMA, where it was free on Friday evenings. I loved seeing all of the amazing works of art, especially Starry Night, as well as the many Andy Warhol works. After the museum, we went back to get cleaned up for dinner in Little Italy, where I tasted the best pizza that I have had the pleasure of eating.
For a day of sightseeing I chose to wear my new skirt and a button up. I also wore some new sneakers which I thought were already broken in, though the current status of my ankles say otherwise.
Skirt-DIY Shirt-Marshall's Shoes-Wanted Necklace-gift shop

No comments:

Post a Comment