Friday, March 26, 2010

In A Cabin In The Woods





Greetings all!!!! So for the past two days I have been in a backwoods of West Virginia in a cabin with all of my friends. This is technically our Spring Break at university so we decided to make the most of it, thankfully one of my dear friends had a cabin we could use. It was tons of fun, but like I said....in the backwoods. Which esentially means no cell service, no internet connection, and no cute outfits. Basically, I have been sporting what I like to call 'campy-chic' aka i've been in jeans and a flannel. Not quite outfit pic worthy.....thus my lack of outfit photos. Despite this lack of technology and chic-ness it was still a good time and I really enjoyed it.


Now I'm just going to catch up on everything and enjoy the rest of my Spring Break. Hopefully this means that soon there will some outfit pics up!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment