Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Warmth Of The Sun



bouse and tank top - Old Navy
Jeans - Maurices
Oxfords - Target $24
Necklace - DIY
Headband-Walmart $1




The is honestly nothing better than sitting outside and feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin. Summer is definitely on it's way! Today during my break I went and sat in the library, right next to a big window. Just sitting there with a good book in my hand and the warmth and light flooding in, it was just amazing. This is probably one of my favorite things about warmer weather....I can't wait until I can head to the park with a book and my blanket.

This weather really puts me in the mood for my summer clothes. I also find it inspiring. I went to the store today and all I could even imagine making was big bows, dainty necklaces, and summer scarves. All I want to do is run out and buy a sunhat and head the beach! Ah...the warmth of the sun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment