Monday, March 29, 2010

Watching the Rain




Today was my first day back after my break. It was terrible having to get up to my alarm again today after an entire week without it. Not to mention that it was rainy and overcast all day today. Needless to say, I surrendered to the call of the jeans today. I did however decided to spruce it up a bit with flats and my new cardigan, so I did put some thought into it. It was such a relaxing day and I did get to do quite a bit of reading between classes. Overall it was a great day, and I do wear dresses sometimes I promise. Hopefully this weather perks up soon!!!!



jeans-Old Navy - $15
Cardigan-Elle from Khols $4
Ring - Belk - $13
Necklace - Modcloth - $12
T-shirt - Hanes
Flats - gift
Purse - Vera Wang from Khols $13

No comments:

Post a Comment