Saturday, May 15, 2010

Old Friends And Old Movies








.....the ultimate weekend!!! I have a undeniable love for old, classic movies, so I felt it only natural that when I had some friends over to hang out and celebrate my birthday, we watch some classic movies. Thus, the 80's movie marathon.

As far as food goes, I have spent the last few days baking. It was hard, but it was fun and so worth it! We had mararoons, biscotti, caramels,and marshmallow milkshakes, as well as pizza, cake, and drinks. For the movies, we picked out Footloose, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Say Anything as our 80's options (with a few others in the mix). All were fantastic movies...you can't beat a classic!

When indulging in food and 80's movies all weekend, it becomes apparent that one must dress for the part....so we decided that 80's costumes would most definitely be best! A photoshoot in the wee hours of the morning is most definitely a good idea...trust me on this!

All in all it was an amazing night and I had so much fun! There is so much more to tell....but I don't think that I could even begin to describe the evening! It was great catching up with friends..as well as enjoying great food and great movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment