Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Update


This is a picture of my third outfit. Including the new shoes I got for my birthday and my favorite vintage earings pulling the shirt together.


Outside of the arena


Cheesecake!!!

The outfit that I wore Friday night...taken outside of our hotel!


It was one busy week...but it was still a great one. My birthday was amazing, and I had so much fun!! My birthday was on Thursday, and then on Friday and Saturday, me and my mom headed to Columbus. I had so much fun spending time with her at the conference. Then we got to go shopping which was astounding. I got to go into so many stores that I can usually only frequent from online. Then to top off my weekend, we got my favorite cheesecake. I had so much fun and it was a great weekend.

I didn't want to overload you with images, so I only included a few from my entire weekend, and only had time to capture two of my outfits. Now it's time to get back to studying..only three days till summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment