Monday, November 22, 2010

Cupcake Date

One of the great things about Thanksgiving is seeing those people that you don't get to see the rest of the year. I am officially on break now from school, and I am fulling taking advantage of it. Today, I met a friend for lunch at a local deli market, where we purchased our cupcakes. We then took our cupcakes to the park where we took pictures in the gazebo. It was such a nice day today we just couldn't resist! I wore a simple outfit of jeans, blouse, and cardigan. An easy outfit for a day of antique shopping!

After that, we headed to the antique district for some shopping. I am working my own booth at a local craft fair next Monday, and I had to pick up a couple of things. I bought a few new books, some for Christmas presents, and some for a book box which I am hoping to make for the show.

I am really excited about the show, I am currently working on some scarves and
bowties and such. I am hoping to get as much done as possible before we head out for various Thanksgiving meals later this week. I will hopefully post some photos of what I am making for the show. I am hoping that it all works out, especially the book box!



No comments:

Post a Comment