Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DIY Wednesday!



Welcome to the first official installment of DIY Wednesdays! I am hoping to make this into a weekly post, to be known as DIY Wednesdays! This week I decided to make something like the Louis Vuitton Lace Glasses. I was working on project for class when I saw them in a story. I thought that they looked interesting, and I wanted to give them a try for fun. I thought that they would be hard to see through, but you can actually see through them. The first picture is my take on the glasses, and pictured below are the actual glasses. All I did was pop out the lenses of a pair of prescription glasses, and then glue in lace. The only part that was a real problem was the lace the sticks out over the edge, but I am working on a way to fix that. All in all, I spent only one dollar on the glasses, and one dollar and fifty cents on the lace...bringing me to a total of two fifty for a fun accessory. Now I don't know where I would wear them, but they are definitely a fun thing to have in your closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment