Tuesday, March 22, 2011

......And The Sweet Serenity Of Books







Seeing as how it's my spring break and all, and I have been doing a considerable amount of reading. I thought that this would be the perfect time to share my personal library. You can catch glimpses of my new bookshelf, which I thrifted and spray painted. I have many books, most of which are fashion books and classic novels. I also keep a few mementos on my shelf, including the vast array of playbills and programs you see. However, my collection is far from complete! I love just curling up with a good book in the middle of the day. However, my favorite time to read is on a blanket in the park. I have always loved reading, I was always the first to fill up my book-it button (remember those) and the library has always been one of my favorite places. Reading can inspired you, educate you, and take you anywhere in the world you want to go. I adore sitting down with a good book! What are some of your favorite books?

No comments:

Post a Comment