Thursday, March 24, 2011

One Year Ago Today





Exactly one year ago today I started this blog. It has been a great year with some really great moments. I have been through two semesters of school, switched to the fashion program, enjoyed one great summer, and enjoyed many adventures. I feel like so much has happened this year and I have changed so much, which makes me really glad that I started this blog when I did. I went through all of my posts from the past year last night and it really brought up some great memories, which is why I wanted to include some of the photos in this post. I was able to re-live some the the memories from my many adventures, and also able to see what I was wearing last year, which inspired some outfits for this year. It has been quite a ride and I am glad that you were here to share it with me. I am looking forward to another year of blogging, and I for one can't wait to see what adventures await me this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment