Monday, March 7, 2011

Inspiration Monday




Today's inspiration Monday is about the White Gardens at Sissinhurst. I was going to post later this evening, but my class was cancelled so I have been hanging out in the library for the past couple hours. Not that I'm complaining, the library is my favorite place on campus and cancelled classes are awesome! So anyways, since I was stuck here for a while I thought that I would share with you about the gardens. I was reading about it in The Encyclopedia of the Exquisite this weekend, and when I looked up the photos I was blown away. It is so beautiful, and knowing the story behind it made it interesting as well. I could look at the pictures for hours. I hope that you enjoy them as well. Have a wonderful Monday...I'm off to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment