Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spontaneous Camping Trip



Hello everyone! I hope that you have all had an enjoyable week! My family and I decided to take a last minute camping trip to Kentucky. We were all off of work for a few days and decided to make the most of it. I had such a good time. I took many a bike rides, played tennis, ate s'mores, and dangled my feet in the lake as I watched the fish swim below. I had such a great time.

I was planning on blogging while I was there, but was to cheap to pay for the wireless internet at the campground. Only on my last night there did I succumb and pay for the internet, and that was only because it was raining. I had about a thousand unread posts on bloglovin, which I am currently making my way through at this minute. I didn't really take too many photos, but I thought that this photo that I happened upon over at Little Chief Honeybee was an excellent companion to my campfire tale. This chart is really going to come in handy this week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment