Monday, August 15, 2011

Saturday Wedding & DIY Projects




I spent my day yesterday at my good friends wedding, then came home and spent my evening crafting. I had such a great day. This was my first time wearing this dress and bag, which I just purchased at a sale last week. I love the embellishments on the dress and the bag! I also tried an updo to complete the look. I was such a beautiful wedding and I am so happy for them!
In the evening I got into a serious crafting spree. My projects have definitely been taking a back seat since I started my job so it was great to get back to doing what I love. I made multiple things including a feather hair accessory and a shirt to include in my back to class wardrobe. I am looking forward to wearing them and sharing them with you!



Dress-Kohl's - $9
Bag-Kohl's - $7
Bracelet-gift
Shoes-Shoe Department from years ago



3 comments:

  1. Love the details on the dress! Can't believe how cheap everything was.

    Don't forget to enter my Coach purse giveaway! http://stylocrat.blogspot.com/2011/08/100th-post-vintage-coach-purse-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Morgan Jordan
    Thanks! I couldn't believe how cheap they were either! Thanks for reading and I will check out your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete