Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crafting Time



It has been a super busy, but amazing couple of days. I am on Spring Break this week so I am getting so many projects done. On Monday I met with a friend to work on a DIY and tutorial. She has a video blog that we filmed it for so I am hoping to post the video as soon as she is done editing. I took a few pictures during the day so that you can get a sneak peak of the project! We had so much fun working on our project! Yesterday I worked on styling a photo shoot for my internship. It was so exciting to be able to do actual styling work! I can't wait to share all of my projects with you! I had so much fun working on them!



Last night I went shopping and got some great finds and today I spent the day riding my bike. It has been a great spring break so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment