Monday, March 12, 2012

Short North Shopping



Last weekend my family and I went to Columbus for a little bit of shopping. This was my second time going to the Short North area of Columbus, but it was my first time there for shopping. During my last visit, my friends and I went to Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream, which is hands down the best ice cream I have ever had. This time I went with my mom, and we returned for some wildberry lavender ice cream. We also did some amazing shopping. There are so many amazing boutiqes in the area. Some of my favorites were Tigertree, Flower Child, and The Attic. I picked up some fantastic new goodies at every shop, which I will share later on. These shops were all amazing and I can't wait to go back. If you are ever in the Columbus area I encourage you to head to the Short North area. It is such a lovely area filled with amazing art and wonderful shops and restaurants. I can't wait to go back!



All of these photos are from Flower Child. How amazing is the vintage 70's purse, and all of the dishes were so fun to browse. The entire basement was full of vintage clothing. I only picked up a necklace but I wanted so much more. I wanted to take photos of the other shops, but I am still a bit shy about taking photos in public and this was the only area I could find that was sparsely populated. I picked up some great things at Tigertree and The Attic as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment