Thursday, April 5, 2012

Week of Sunshine



It is so odd looking at these photos. I took these last week, but until taking my photos today I completely forgot about them. It is so strange looking at how warm it was since it was a bit chilly today, I had to wear jeans and long sleeves.
Not much has been happening this week, I have been doing homework, shopping, and getting ready for a craft show this weekend. It is getting super busy as I end the near of the semester, which means lots of homework. I have also been doing plenty of DIY projects, which is always fun. One of my projects was the necklace that I am wearing in this post.



Dress-Cynthia Rowley via. Marshalls
Necklace-DIY
Ring-gift
Shoes-had them for years

2 comments:

  1. loving the colors in the background! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I found this area so close to my house, I can't believe I haven't taken pictures there before!

      Delete