Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wish I Was Doing



There is what I wish I was doing, and what I actually am doing. I am so busy with the semester winding down. So many projects are due. I wish that I could just sew and blog and do all of the amazing things that I am looking forward to doing this summer. I wish that I could just be done with school and my job, and move on to my career and doing what I really want to do. It gets to be a bit frustrating at times. In other news, I will be presenting my capstone a week from today so I am super nervous, yet still a bit excited.
I may not be online much this week since I have to finish up my projects, but I have so many DIY projects coming up which I can't wait to share with you when I am done!




If you want to keep up with me you can check out my twitter or instagram(ttablog)

No comments:

Post a Comment