Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Own Little World: DIY Terrarium

I think that I may have a small terrarium obsession. I have made so many lately, however, this may be my new favorite. I recently saw one of those freebies at the craft store, one of those idea books, about using doll house furniture to create a mini-campground inside a jar. They were adorable, so I decided that I needed a miniature park for my coffee table. They have so many cute miniatures at the craft stores that you could come up with so many different ideas. All you need is a glass container, some fake (or real) moss, and the doll house furniture/ miniatures of your choosing. I plan on making so many more. They are just ridiculously cute.
ps...Send me pics of anything that you guys come up with! I would love to see them!

2 comments: