Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Woke Up In The City That Doesn't Sleep

This past weekend I took the train up to New York to visit a friend. I had so much fun and it was great to see so many of the different sights. I have always wanted to take a trip on a train, so on Wednesday, I got on the train and was on my way. I spent most of the day on the train. On Thursday, we started sightseeing. We began our day with Bryant Park and the garment district. Next we headed to Grand Central where we sought out the whisper room (which is awesome by the way). After that, we headed to the MET, for an afternoon of taking in art. I loved seeing the Schiaparelli and Prada collection. I also enjoyed seeing works from some of my favorite artists, seeing many in person for the first time. That evening we headed to Williamsburg for dinner and sightseeing. It was such a great day.
skirt/DIY, shirt/Old Navy, undershirt/Old Navy, necklace/gift shop, shoes/gift, bag/mom's

No comments:

Post a Comment