Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

I'm baaa-ack!! Don't worry all, I'm not dead, just oober busy!!! It was such a great easter weekend and I had a great time spending the weekend relaxing and spending time with my family!! I would share more photos of my weekend, but those will have to come later since that camera is with my mom!!! However, I can hopefully get those pictures up soon!!!

This weekend I went on a stay-cation with some family, did some shopping, and spent my easter morning going to church and going to each family get-togethers. It was a whirlwind weekend, but I had so much fun!! The weather today was fantastic, so I decided to wear a lighter skirt and t-shirt. Also, my outfit today was a bit-nautical inspired....I just couldn't deny the blue stripes their nautical counterparts!!! All in all it was a great day and a great weekend.



I was so happy to wake up easter morning to find these little lovies just waiting for me. I am loving the book on vintage shopping. I am not even finished yet, but I am already recommending it....it's a great read if you are interested!!



skirt - Old Navy $5
t-shirt - Old Navy $4
shoes - Old Navy $2.50
necklace- www.modcloth.com
bracelet- DIY
ring - gift

No comments:

Post a Comment