Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Over The Weekend



I just wanted to share of few photos from my weekend. I went to a total of four different parties over the weekend, and I'll be honest, I was about partied out! Three of them were at houses, but one of them was a brunch at a local restaurant, which is where these pictures were from. I was so busy that I simply forgot to take outfit photos, but I am hoping to make up for it this week. I was also able to complete an awesome DIY this weekend, which I am hoping to share tomorrow!
I have been quite busy with school lately. I am enjoying it though. For this weeks project I get to design a conceptual line and create a concept board with fabric and color swatches. I am really enjoying it!
I hope that you all had a good weekend as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment