Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DIY Wednesday: Make Your Own Valentines


[Color Me Katie]

There is nothing like the feeling you get when you get a letter or package in the mail. So this year I decided to spread the love and make my own valentines. These photos are not the ones that I made, but mine are not finished yet, and these photos were my inspiration so I am sharing them instead. When I am finished I will share my own photos. I am making some flip books as most of my valentines. I am hoping to make some envelopes for mailing as well.
As far as showing someone you care, I think that there is no better way than to send them a letter. Sitting down and writing a letter is so much more special than sending an e-mail, and a great way to show you care this Valentines Day!


[O Hello Friend]

No comments:

Post a Comment