Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hunting for Treasures



Yesterday I went about town to some vintage shops and I picked up some great finds. I got some mittens which are perfect for walking around campus on chilly days, some vintage buttons for my backpack, and a bowtie which I am hoping to turn into a hair bow. I had do much fun and picked up some great treasures along the way.
I am now in the process of getting ready for the start of the semester in the morning. I love getting all of my new school supplies together, it is my favorite part of going back to school. I am a sucker for new stationary. I am also looking forward to getting back to a routine. Hopefully this means more routine around this little corner of the internet.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, the mittens truly look amazing! <3 I love love love the colour and texture!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are so warm and I am obsessed with the color, texture, and pattern. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete