Saturday, January 28, 2012

My DIY Craze



I have been on such a DIY spree lately. I told you all about some of my projects in my last post, but I have been busy making more. One of my most recent projects was this neon bracelet. I found the tutorial on one of my favorite blogs I Spy DIY. There are so many great tutorials and I want to try so many of them! I made one in green and one in pink. They were super easy as well.

I am hoping to work on another project later today if I can find the time. I am headed out to a birthday party later tonight and then I am heading to Columbus for some shopping tomorrow. I am so excited and I am looking forward to some great shopping. Hopefully I can find some lovely goodies for this spring. I have been looking at all the spring collections and I can not wait for warmer weather to come.

I hope that you all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment