Monday, January 10, 2011

Back To Class


Today was the first day of the semester for me. I really enjoyed all of my classes that I have had thus far. I am really looking forward to my visual merchandising class, which I had this morning. I really enjoy the first day of classes, but what I enjoy more is picking out new notebooks and stationary and then picking out y outfit for the first day of school.
I had a checked shirtdress and tights picked out to wear this morning. However, yesterday a snowstorm came thorough our area, and the dress was just not going to work, since I have to walk quite a ways to one of my classes. I ended up just wearing jeans and a cardigan, as well as my new cowl neck scarf and my favorite new accessory from Madewell. It all ended up working out though, as I am going to see an artists series performance later this week and am hoping to wear the dress then. Hopefully I have time to take some pictures of it when I wear it next. All in all I think that this is going to be a great semester, and I am really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment