Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspiration Monday



Happy Monday Everyone! It's nice getting back here again. I have been sick all week and have been unable to do anything but sleep and watch documentaries...it's an exciting life I live, I know. I am still feeling a bit under the weather, but it is a much needed improvement from the past couple days, so I'm happy. Hopefully I can get back to my routine as soon as possible.

For today's inspiration Monday photo, I pulled from my inspiration folder on my computer again. It is from Color Me Katie . I think that this would be such a fun project. I'm up for any project that allows me to splatter paint. I definitely plan on trying this soon! I hope that this photo inspires you just as much as it inspires me! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment