Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!



Happy 2011 everyone! I hope that you all had a great New Years Eve! I went bowling with my family and some friends and had a great time. I bowled a strike at midnight...and personally thought that it was an epic way to ring in the new year. As far as resolutions go, I have decided that they are not really my thing, seeing as how most of my 'resolutions' are actually a list of things that I want to do and accomplish in the new year. I do however have a few resolutions:
- blog more regularly, maybe even every day...and hey I'm already off to a great start!
- Read at least one book every month...which should be easier with my new kindle in hand.
- Sew more, make more
- remodel my shop and fill it again...it's been empty for awhile now
- drink more water...less soda

I can't wait to get started on all of my resolutions and plans for the new year! I have some great things already in store for my shop and the blog. Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment