Friday, May 18, 2012

Downtown Meandering

Last night some friends and I decided to head downtown for an art walk. We started off our evening with some frozen yogurt. I had red velvet, which was delicious! Then we walked around looking at all of the amazing art and artisans that were set up all over town. I met some great people and had a lot of fun. I even got to purchase an item or two as we walked about. I always feel so inspired after looking at the beautiful work of the people who live in the area.
I decided that for the evening I would leave the heels that I had on for my party yesterday at home, and decided to go with the more practical sandals. I wore them with a dress that I purchased for the party as well, and topped off the outfit with a necklace that I made.
Dress- Old Navy Necklace - DIY Ring- gift Sandals - Shoe Department

No comments:

Post a Comment