Thursday, May 17, 2012

Garden Party

This morning I hosted a garden party at my house. I had such a great time catching up with friends and eating great food. I made a variety of foods and teas and punches. The food was all amazing and I can't wait to make these recipes again. My favorites were the almond pound cake and the hibiscus tea punch. Most of the decorations I already had in my room, most of them I have accumulated from estate sales and flea markets. I did buy the sheet moss and the flowers for the table. I also bought the supplies to make my cake stand. I loved getting everything ready and decorating. It was so much fun. It was a great morning with friends. This evening I went on an art walk downtown, which was so much fun as well, but I will share more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment